If you’re single, and you’re trying to meet someone, Farr Better Matches offers education and skills to facilitate personal growth and awareness, while matching you with other singles in a pressure-free group setting.
Here’s How Farr Better Matches Works:
If you’re single and are hoping to meet someone special, there’s a three-step process that Farr Better Matches uses for dating success:
Step 1: Getting to know you and what you’re looking for:
- We start with a quick initial online survey.
- Next, we’ll contact you to schedule an in-person interview to find out about your relationship histories. This process will allow us to explore your motivation in joining Farr Better Matches, identify past/current relationship patterns, and clarify what you are seeking in a relationship.
Step 2: Relationship education:
As Farr Better Matches provides opportunities to meet other singles, we’ll also hold workshops where you can learn about:
- Stages of relationship: what to expect at each stage
- Chemistry, attraction, strengthening bonds
- Healthy boundaries
- Effective communication
- Setting realistic and achievable expectations for meeting someone
Step 3: Participate in Meet-and-Greet Group Sessions
- Based on shared interests, you will be group matched with other singles in a pressure-free group setting in various dating and event mixers.
Get Started Today!
Call Farr Better Matches at (570) 336-7963 and set up an appointment to get started.